Reliance Jio, the LTE mobile network operator in India which is a subsidiary of Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Industries launched their network services exclusively to Jio’s partners and employees on 27th December 2015. Jio Broadband services were made available throughout India from September 2016. Mumbai based Jio has also introduced and launched LYF-branded VoLTE (Voice over LTE) smartphones.
Reliance Jio’s popularity stems from not only impressive data plans but also from their brilliant customer service. Although a new player in the field, the telecommunication company has already established itself as a force to be reckoned with. Along with various kinds data packages, the company offers many benefits for their prime memberships and offers prices slashes for the same. Along with great ease-of-use, the company offers great things for the common man.
Reliance Jio aims to cover 100% of India’s population by the year 2018 covering 18,000 cities and numerous villages. It has succeeded in building nearly half a million square feet of cloud data centre along with a multi-Terabit capacity international network.
Services and their Customer Care details in Kerala
Reliance Jio understands the need of quality customer service, which why they offer nothing but the best for their customers. With customer centres and customer care numbers, the company offers easy answers and a solution for all problems faced by the user. Along with this, special benefits are given to those with prime mememberships, which offers lucrative benefits.
Since the birth of the company Reliance, Jio has moved forward with its introduction to network testing in Kerala and has successfully started its operation. Reliance Jio Kerala conducts its network operating under the code 405-862 now covering most towns and villages in the state. Jio has multi-service operator (MSO) license which permits it to also serve as a TV channel distributor.
Reliance jio offers the following services
- JioPhone- This first affordable 4G feature phone was launched on 21st It is powered by KaiOS
- 4G Broadband- the broadband services were launched throughout India in September 2016. Reliance Jio maintains a network of more than 250,000km of fibre optics cables partnering with the local cable operators to attain a broad spectrum of its vast connectivity and broadband services.
- LYF smartphones- Reliance Jio launched its own line of 4G handsets that display features of voice over LTE (VoLTE). Three handset models have been released so far.
- Jionet WiFi- Reliance Jio offers free WiFi Hotspot services in cities throughout India. It has also started providing free WiFi services to six cricket stadiums:
- Wankhade Stadium in Mumbai,
- Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra stadium in Mohali,
- Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamshala,
- Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru,
- Feroz Shah Kotla in Delhi and Eden Gardens in Kolkata.
Jio has also introduced WiFi routers that go by the name JioFi
- Other than the above services Jio offers various apps
- It provides various 2G, 3G, 4G data plans, full talk time, local and STD minutes services thus allowing Jio customers to select from a vast range of prepaid and post-paid plans at an affordable tariff. In order to change plans, Jio customers can visit the Jio customer care centre to request a change of plans.
Other ways to reach Jio Customer Care
Reliance Jio has become ubiquitous with the advent of 4G LTE technology. It is now available all across India providing services to all the major cities. It is remarkable how Jio has attained national fame in such a short period of time. Reliance assures several ways to seek assistance from customer care department of Reliance Kerala and provide customer care to its dedicated users. Customer care centre allows the provision of customer care through toll-free helpline, email and office. You can dial 1977 for verification that allows you to begin the HD voice and data services. For only data service, you can dial on 18001901977
Below mentioned are the Customer care Helpline numbers.
- jio customer care no toll-free:198 and 199
- jio customer care number toll-freefrom other numbers- 1800-88-99999
- Jio Customer Care Email Address– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jio customer care chat – email@example.com
- Helpline- 1800-889-9333
- Jio Network Signal problem – 1860-893-3333
Jio permits users to state their queries and complaints online by filling out a simple form which they respond within 24 hours. It also accepts queries and complaints via Twitter. They also mention various updates on their twitter account.
Jio Customer Care in Kerala
Sometimes the users of Reliance Jio come face to face with major or minor issues that hamper Jio services and keep the customers irate. Jio care provides 24*7 assistance to all the users in Kerala with customer care centres spread across the state. The customer care team in Kerala welcomes any complain suggestion, query help, support etc. that helps them to provide better services to its users.
Reliance Jio Kerala Customer Care Customer Care Email IDs:
JioPhone Pre-booking Voucher status: 1800-890-8900
Device Care Helpline (LYF Smartphone & JioFi):1800-890-9999
Care Helpline for Jio Corporate customers: 1800-889-9333
Care Helpline for JioFiber Customers: 1800-896-9999
Online shopping-1800-893-3399(Monday- Sunday, 9 am to 9pm)
LYF Customer Care no.
LYF Contact – 1800-890-9999
LYF Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat – mylyf.com/contact-us
Twitter – twitter.com/JioCare
Reliance Jio Kerala Appellate Authority Office Address, Contact Number:
If the customer care is not able to resolve any issues or for users not enjoying Jio services and is unhappy with the solutions, Reliance Jio allows users to contact the office team for any support. Below mentioned are the details for the same:
- Reliance Jio Kerala Office Address:Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Pukalakkattu Kariyattu Tower, Near Yatri Nivas, Mamangalam, Palarivattom P.O., Kochi 682025, Kerala, India
- Reliance Jio Kerala Office Contact Number:1800-889-3999
- Reliance Jio Kerala Office Fax Number:1800-889-1211
- Reliance Jio Kerala Office Email:email@example.com
In case your issues are still not resolved, you can contact the Appellate Authority on the following:
Appellate authority- Jayaraj Rajasekharan
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number- 18008993999