Reliance Jio, the LTE mobile network operator in India which is a subsidiary of Mukesh Ambani owned by Reliance Industries launched their network services exclusively to Jio’s partners and employees on 27th December 2015. Jio Broadband services were made accessible throughout India from September 2016. With Jio Smartphone launched this year, the company offers access to their services to every person!
Mumbai based Jio has also introduced and launched LYF-branded VoLTE (Voice over LTE) smartphones. Reliance Jio relies on the objective to cover 100% of India’s population by the year 2018 providing services over 18,000 cities and lakhs of villages. It has successfully built nearly half a million square feet of cloud data centre along with a multi-Terabit capacity international network, which offers high speed 4G Data to everyone.
Services and their Customer Care details in Tamil Nadu
Offering quality customer care service all over the country, Jio provides amazing services in Tamil Nadu as well. Reliance Jio offers great plans, many benefits and many other options to their customers.
Since the provenance Reliance Jio, the company has flourished with its overture to network testing in Tamil Nadu and has successfully started its operation. Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu conducts its network operating under the code 405-869 now covering most towns and villages in the state. Jio has multi-service operator (MSO) license which permits it to also serve as a TV channel distributor.
Reliance Jio offers the following services
- JioPhone- This first affordable 4G feature phone was launched on 21st It is powered by KaiOS
- 4G Broadband- the broadband services were launched throughout India in September 2016. Reliance Jio maintains a network of more than 250,000km of fibre optic cables partnering with the local cable operators to attain a broad spectrum of its vast connectivity and broadband services.
- LYF smartphones- Reliance Jio launched its own line of 4G handsets that display features of voice over LTE (VoLTE). Three handset models have been released so far.
- Jionet WiFi- Reliance Jio offers free WiFi Hotspot services in cities throughout India. It has also started providing free WiFi services to six cricket stadiums: Wankhade Stadium in Mumbai, Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra stadium in Mohali, Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamshala, Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru, Feroz Shah Kotla in Delhi and Eden Gardens in Kolkata. Jio has also introduced WiFi routers that go by the name JioFi
- Other than the above services Jio offers various apps.
- It provides various 2G, 3G, 4G data plans, full talk time, local and STD minutes services thus allowing Jio customers to select from a vast range of prepaid and post-paid plans at an affordable tariff. In order to change plans, Jio customers can visit the Jio customer care centre to request a change of plans.
Other ways to reach Jio Customer Care
Reliance Jio has become ubiquitous with the advent of 4G LTE technology. It is now available all across India providing services to all the major cities. It is remarkable how Jio has attained national fame in such a short period of time. Reliance assures several ways to seek assistance from customer care department of Reliance Tamil Nadu and provide customer care to its dedicated users. Customer care centre keeps the provision of customer care through a toll-free helpline, email and office address. Customers can dial 1977 for verification that allows you to begin the HD voice and data services. For only data service customer can dial on 18001901977
Below mentioned are the Customer care Helpline numbers.
- Jio customer care no toll-free:198 and 199
- Jio customer care number toll-freefrom other numbers- 1800-88-99999
- Jio Customer Care Email Address– care@Jio.com
- Jio customer care chat – care@Jio.com
- Helpline- 1800-889-9333
- Jio Network Signal problem – 1860-893-3333
Jio also offers the facility of forms that can be filled online thus enabling users to put forward their issues and complaints the response of which is provided by the Reliance Jio customer care within 24 hours. It also accepts queries and complaints via Twitter. They also mention various updates on their twitter account.
Jio Customer Care in Tamil Nadu
Sometimes the users of Reliance Jio come face to face with major or minor issues that hinder Jio services thus leading to unsatisfactory comments by their users. Jio care provides 24*7 assistance to all the users in Tamil Nadu with customer care centres spread across the state. The customer care team in Tamil Nadu welcomes any complain suggestion, query help, support etc. that helps them to provide better services to its users.
Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Customer Care Email IDs:
iPhone Pre-booking Voucher status: 1800-890-8900
Device Care Helpline (LYF Smartphone & JioFi):1800-890-9999
Care Helpline for Jio Corporate customers: 1800-889-9333
Care Helpline for JioFiber Customers: 1800-896-9999
Online shopping-1800-893-3399(Monday- Sunday, 9 am to 9pm)
LYF Customer Care no.
LYF Contact – 1800-890-9999
LYF Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat – mylyf.com/contact-us
Twitter – twitter.com/JioCare
Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care can be reached from various areas such as Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Salem, Erode, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Thoothukkudi, Ranipet, Karur, Tiruvannamalai, Rajapalayam, Pollachi, Ambur, Vellore, Kanyakumari, Thanjavur, and others.
Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu Appellate Authority Office Address, Contact Number:
If the customer care is unable to provide solutions to any issues or if the customers are not enjoying Jio services and are discontented with the solutions, Reliance Jio allows users to contact the office team for any support. Below mentioned are the details for the same:
- Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu Office Address: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, Prestige Palladium Bayan, 2nd Floor, No 129-140, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai 600006. Tamil Nadu, India
- Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu Office Contact Number: 1800-889-3999
- Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu Office Fax Number: 1800-889-1211
- Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu Office Email:tn@Jio.com
In case your issues are still not resolved, you can contact the Appellate Authority on the following:
Appellate authority- Royston Antony
Email ID- appellate.tn@Jio.com
Contact Number- 18008993999