|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – NETWORK||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – LAUNCH|
| 2014, June|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – BODY|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – DISPLAY|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – PLATFORM|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – MEMORY|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – CAMERA|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – SOUND|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – COMMS|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – FEATURES|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – BATTERY|
|Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – MISC|
Samsung Galaxy Core II Price in India 2017 and full Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Core II was launched in the month of June is 2014, starting at about 9900 INR. The second model in the ‘Core’ series, it is somewhat similar to Core I when it comes to its body. It was, in fact, one of the most popular phones to be priced at a rate under 1000 INR, and also was the fastest Samsung phone with a memory of 4 GB. With a 4.5 inch display, it is a light-weight, 138g phone which is very sensitive to touch and convenient to use. It also has a battery of 2000mAh, which works perfectly well with the number of features you get with this phone, so you wouldn’t need to carry around a charger all day.
However, this model does come along with a few minor issues. For example, for notifications, sometimes the phone vibrates but the screen does not light up along with it. There are small problems which might make its use a little inconvenient. However, with a hard reset, such minor problems can be solved.
Samsung Galaxy Core II is available for sale all over India in colors – Black and White.
Some Important Features of this Phone
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 is a great smartphone which was launched in the month of June in 2014.
- It comes with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and is installed with Android 4.4.2 KitKat at the time of purchase.
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 comes in a compact design with dimensions 130.3 x 68 x 9.8 (mm) and weighs 138 grams.
- With an internal memory of 4 GB and 768 MB RAM, this phone gives you an option to increase the memory by up to 64 GB by using micro SD card.
- The battery life is fairly well with 7 hrs of talk time and 30 hrs of music play.
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 takes micro SIMs and has dual SIM option with dual standby available.
- The rear camera is 5 megapixel and the front camera is a VGA. The rear camera can record video of 480-pixel quality which works well with its 4.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, which has 480 x 800 resolution.
- In the comma department, it comes installed with GPS GLONASS and FM radio along with Wi-Fi direct, hotspot and Bluetooth v4.0.
- Many other features like a 3.5mm headphone jack and accelerometer sensors are available in this very affordable phone, available in the market at a price of 8490 INR.
- The Samsung Galaxy Core II comes with Quad-core 1.5 GHz with a Spreadtrum SC8830 chipset.
- 5 MP Back Camera with LED flash
- Has a 768 MB RAM, ensuring a smooth performance
- A decent battery life that can last you through the day as long as it isn’t overused
- 4.5 inch Screen which makes it handy, Capacitive touch
- The price of a Samsung Galaxy Core II in India comes to be around 9900 INR.