|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- NETWORK||GSM|
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- LAUNCH||2013, October|
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- Body|| |
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- DISPLAY|| |
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro – PLATFORM|
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- MEMORY|| |
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- CAMERA|| |
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- SOUND|| |
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- COMMS|| |
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro – FEATURES|| |
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- BATTERY|| |
|Samsung Galaxy Star Pro- MISC|| |
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Price in India 2017 and full Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro smartphone was launched in October 2013. The phone comes with a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro is powered by the 1GHz processor and it comes with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a micro SD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro packs a 2-megapixel primary camera on the rear
The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro runs Android 4.1 and is powered by a 1500mAh removable battery. It measures 121.20 x 62.70 x 10.60 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 121.00 grams. The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and FM. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer.
- UI >> Jellybean (Swipe keyboard, Google now with voice command, Google Chrome etc.). Awesome, No lag at all. (Please don’t spoil the beauty of the phone by using Go launchers)
- RAM >> 512MB DEBATE (usable: 450).. Feels a bit less, but you’ll never cross 400MB so don’t worry.
- CPU , GPU >> Pretty Awesome.. You won’t have a problem.
- GAMES>> “To start a game, you need a CPU. For good Fps, you need a GPU” It will RUN because of the good CPU in it. But will lag due to poor GPU. Example: 1.Subway surfer 2.Asphalt 8 3.Temple runs
- WIFI, 2G>> Wi-Fi works flawless and the 2G internet is definitely good at good signal strength.
- Camera>> 2MP, Megapixel is the measure of how large can you get the pic printed on the paper without distorting it. What matters is how good the sensor is.
- Battery>> This is the most debated point of the reviews. If you fall in the age group of (15-25), it will last a day. If you are in the thirties it can go on for 2days without a problem.
2G with Edge is fast enough for everyone on the go, and anyways it has WIFI for faster speeds. Proximity Sensor: You won’t miss that for sure, because when on a call, the phone locks itself so beautifully that you have no chance of pressing any buttons accidentally with your ears. For this price, this is a steal deal. You can’t get better. The thing you will love is the “233ppi Display”, “Jellybean interface”, “Voice Commands” etc. For people who want a budget phone with 3G: Go for “Samsung Galaxy Young S6312”. It has the same exact features +768 RAM + 3G + GPS + Proximity Sensor + better GPU.. But it lacks Battery and the beauty of a 4inch phone coz it has only 3.5 Inch poor display.